Kate's Korner

Here I hold forth on matters writerly, and anything else that takes my fancy.

Name:
Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got enough short stories published for SFWA membership, and I'm in the middle of making the next jump to novel sales. The mad genius parts are true. I'm quite insane, and I qualified for Mensa at the tender age of 8 but never actually joined up. As far as I can tell being a mad genius isn't a good thing, although it can be fun.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Life rolls on

And on. And on.

I'm frantically busy with my job (busy enough that after working 52 hours this week, I'm doing *more* work remotely as I type. Currently am waiting for a major file move operation to complete, so I can clear space on an overloaded server so I can migrate about 15 GB of data to an upgraded database.

In between all of this, I'm trying to write a short story each week, and send at least one short story per week to a publisher.

I currently have 7 shorts in circulation, with about 5 more that are fit to send out. This is the most I've ever had out at any one time.

If that isn't enough to do, I've started revising New Camelot, I'm working on the second of a series of three collaborative novels, and I've got the beginning of yet another novel waiting for me to somehow snatch some time for it.

I've got no sense of proportion...

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home