Kate's Korner

Here I hold forth on matters writerly, and anything else that takes my fancy.

Name:
Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got enough short stories published for SFWA membership, and I'm in the middle of making the next jump to novel sales. The mad genius parts are true. I'm quite insane, and I qualified for Mensa at the tender age of 8 but never actually joined up. As far as I can tell being a mad genius isn't a good thing, although it can be fun.

Monday, September 13, 2004

And another week goes by

And again, little or no progress. I'm as nervous as a mouse in a cattery over the impending green card interview, feel like I've got either a mild cold or a reaction to the MMR shot I had to get for the INS medical, and my mind goes blank every time I open any of my writing. This stinks.

And I wonder why I hate myself sometimes? Bleah.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home