Kate's Korner

Here I hold forth on matters writerly, and anything else that takes my fancy.

Name:
Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got enough short stories published for SFWA membership, and I'm in the middle of making the next jump to novel sales. The mad genius parts are true. I'm quite insane, and I qualified for Mensa at the tender age of 8 but never actually joined up. As far as I can tell being a mad genius isn't a good thing, although it can be fun.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Finally made some progress

I ground out all of 600 words. Whoopie...

I'm beginning to suspect that the problems is I don't really have much of an idea of the plot. I have a vague notion of where it's supposed to finish, and not much else.

I think I need to drop a mountain on my protagonist.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home