Kate's Korner

Here I hold forth on matters writerly, and anything else that takes my fancy.

Name:
Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States

I've got enough short stories published for SFWA membership, and I'm in the middle of making the next jump to novel sales. The mad genius parts are true. I'm quite insane, and I qualified for Mensa at the tender age of 8 but never actually joined up. As far as I can tell being a mad genius isn't a good thing, although it can be fun.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Avoidance Behaviors

It's now nearly 2-30 on Labor Day, and I'm avoiding writing. So far, I've played computer games until I was about to go around the twist, cleaned the apartment - including scrubbing the shower, not that it makes any difference to the way the thing looks - put on 2 loads of washing... In short, done anything and everything except apply butt to chair and write.

I'm also busy trying to excuse myself by saying that the stress of my impending Green Card interview is doing it. Times like this I hate myself.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home