Writing wise they are
- Submit at least 2 novels
- Build up to a minumum of 6 short stories doing the rounds (this will take a while. Moving interstate put a large crimp in submitting and writing shorts)
- Daily goal - 500 new words OR 1 short story revision OR 1 novel chapter revision.
- Cons - Ad Astra, WFC, and Philcon, possibly one other.
- Get gym membership and work out at least 3 times a week (with a partly healed broken ankle this could be... interesting)
- Start practising trombone again. Scary... Very scary.
And of course, the daily writing goal starts now. Today. I may not always meet it, but I'm going to try. Most activity other than the daily goal is likely to happen on weekends, since weekdays tend to get completely chewed by the day job.
Progress, in no particular order:-
Words today: 455
Gym: Need to find out how my job's corporate membership with the local gym works and how to use it.
Novel Subs: 1 proposal ready to go. 1 novel waiting for revision.
Short story subs: 2 out. Soon to be one as the Writers of the Future results for last quarter trickle in.
Cons: Need to send Ad Astra registration.
The handful of people who check by here are welcome to nag me if I don't post regular updates ;-)